Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all! This post is a little late, but I had to wait until I had eaten enough chocolates to use the wrappers to make the above sign!

Other than Christmas, I have lately been quite obsessed with the 1995 version of Pride and Prejudice. I have watched it three times in one week. It is a mini-series, so the whole story takes 5 hours. I am suffering severe withdrawal symptoms. My favourite character is Mr. Darcy.

I have also seen The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I loved it, but people who prefer more faithful renditions of books probably wouldn't like it as much.

I'll be away for a week or so, so I won't be posting til I get back, not that I have been very faithfully posting up til now!

Til next time, then.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Merry Christmas Sign. That must be a lot of yummy chocolates.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I didn't eat all of them, my dad and sister helped. Also it took a while to eat them all. I do admit, though, I really love chocolate! :)

    Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete