Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back to School! :(

Well, on Monday, I started school again for the year. It's my last year! YAY! :) It's pretty difficult getting back into the swing of things, but I'm getting used to it.
The Christmas Holidays were great, especially over the New Year, while I was staying with a friend for a week. That was lots of fun!
Over the holidays, I also saw a few movies in the cinemas: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Megamind, and Tangled. My favourite is definitely Tangled! It is really funny, and fully worthy of the Disney Princess category! I really enjoyed the music in it too, and I hope to get the piano music book for it!
I made some healthier-than-I-usually-eat muffins the other day, sort of experimenting, and they were quite yummy, so I'll put the recipe up soon.
TTFN,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment