Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Today was my birthday! I can no longer officially sing "Sixteen going on Seventeen" anymore! Scary thought!
I had a great day! I made a cake, and had pizza for dinner with my family. I got great presents, too. I got three Tolkien books from Mum and Dad, some pretty lanterns from two of my siblings, and two cookbooks from another! Tonight I'm going to watch the rest of the semifinal of the Aussie Open between Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic! Yay, I love tennis!!!!

Ruby x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby

    Happy Birthday for yesterday.

    P.S Which Tolkien books did you get

    Legolas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Legolas!

    thankyou!

    I got "The Book of Lost Tales" Part one and two, and "The Lost Road and Other Writings". I have read "The Book of Lost Tales" before, but that was about six years ago. I'm looking forward to reading them all!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a little late. I was away. I hope you had a great day and that you will have a great year being seventeen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Anna Maria! I hope you had a lovely time away!
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete