Sunday, February 13, 2011

Catching up on the Love Month Challenge: Days 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.




This was 12 years ago: My 5th Birthday.













Day 11: A photo of you taken recently.
This is about a month ago at my 17th birthday. My brother says I look evil in this photo! :)

Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played).
I really don't know about this one. I would probably have All Creatures of our God and King as the processional, and maybe Ave Maria for the signing of the register, but I won't know until I've actually got a groom!

Day 13: A guilty pleasure.
This one's easy! Coke! and Chocolate! Though I try to only indulge every once in a while. I'm trying to go low-sugar at the moment for my acne.

Day 14: A vacation you would like to take.
New Zealand! I would absolutely love to see all the filming locations for Lord of the Rings! and just to see the scenery! all the pictures are so pretty!


3 comments:

  1. The picture of you when you were 5 is so cute! New Zealand would be wonderful to see, so cool to stand where Lord of the Rings was filmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in the first photo, I love the second one too. :D

    I just wanted to say I can't vote in the LOTR poll on the sidebar, cus I can't choose! :P

    God Bless
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou, girls! in the first photo i'm doing my signature (when I was little) "Gum Smile". I never used to show any teeth, only the gum above my front teeth! But since I had braces I have no problem with that! :D

    ReplyDelete