Sunday, February 27, 2011

Days 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28.

I thought that since the "love month" is coming to an end, I should finally get around to catching up with it! (you'd never guess, but I'm a procrastinator!)

Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.
I think I would like to be remembered as someone who was nice, smart, and caring. At the moment I don't always keep up with those attributes, but I try.

Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.
I think I'm pretty predictable with what movies I like. However, if I told someone who had never seen me before, but who had had time to see me and judge me, they probably wouldn't realize that I love Disney Princess movies! But they would be right in what they would guess I would like, too, like action movies and sci-fi.

Day 25: A recipe.
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not going to bother with a recipe. Slack, I know, but I'm tired and very busy.
Day 26: A childhood memory.
I remember going to Seaworld for my 6th birthday. I was too short to ride the rollercoaster, but they let me on so long as my brother was with me.

Day 27: A physical feature you love.
This is probably going to sound really wierd, but I like cheekbones. They really determine what someone looks like, and everybody's cheekbones are different.

Day 28: Hopes, Dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days
I hope to finish school (Yay! last year!)

Try to bring out my feminine side more. I was, and still am to a degree, quite a tomboy, despising anything pink or frilly!

Try to find a jeweller's apprenticeship near the end of this year.

Try not to go crazy with all the stresses in my daily life!



Happy End of the Love Month Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment