Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 8 and 9

Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.
The person I am addressing this to is going to remain anonymous. Even that person won't know that this is for him, but it's the best one I could think of. Obviously I can thank my family and close friends for helping to shape who I am today, but this person helps alot, too, unconsciously.

To the person I am writing this to,
Your gentleness towards your little siblings, and your respect for the things you hold sacred have inspired me to live in such a way as to one day be worthy of a man like you.
Your's Sincerely,
Ruby

Day 9: A photo you took.


This photo was taken at a homeschooling camp I go to every year. It is a bonfire and an LED torch taken over time on the night setting on my camera. I think it's really cool, because the LED looks like lightning!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! the photo is really cool!!! It reminds me a little of a Star Wars scene, you know with Palintine shooting lighting out of his fingers.

    ReplyDelete