Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 17, 18, and 19!

Day 17: An art piece.

I like this picture it's so Hobbitty and homey! And I also think its appropriate because they're going to start filming The Hobbit soon! It should actually be the 20th of March! Yay!

Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive.
Haha, when the sheetmusic book for Tangled that I ordered three weeks ago arrived yesterday! I was jumping up and down and squealing like a little girl! I am so glad nobody saw me...

Day 19: A talent of yours.
Well, I love playing the piano, and I always get told by my teacher that I'm really good at sight-reading (which is, in case you don't know, playing the music quite well without having played it before).

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! I did that when my Pirates of the Caribbean poker set came :D

    and that pic is awesome. I took the LOTR obsession test and got Dwarf!! Which I'm happy with. But seriously, some people, do they really DO all those things?
    I think I'd be more obsessed if I had like, friends who could guide me in my obsessivness...
    I love it how they have, "You cheated!" ("You ignored the rules of a fair engagement!" "PIRATE!!")

    and awesome work with the piano!! Good on you :D

    ReplyDelete